We never stop learning.
And though Adults have moved passed the elementary work of building their faith, we never cease to benefit from the stimulation, questions, challenge and engaged communal conversation that takes place in our Adult Christian Education classes.
Over the years we have studied topics such as
- The Will of God (Leslie Weatherhead)
- The Language of our Faith
- Listening to the Scriptures (Richard L. Rohrbaugh)
- Where in the World is God in Crisis
- The Drama of Scripture (Craig Barthlomew)
- The Faith of the Outsiders (Anthony Spina)
- Sowing Tears, Reaping Joy: The Bible and Brahms’ Requiem (Carol M. Bechtel)
- Praying in Color (Sybil MacBeth)
- The Screwtape Letters (C.S. Lewis)
- The Genres of the Bible
- The Book of Revelation and What It Means Today (N.T. Wright)
- The Book of Acts for the 21st Century (N.T. Wright)
- The Voices of Advent No One Has Ever Heard
- Soul Keeping (John Ortberg)
- What Love Is This (Emory University)
- The Shack: A Board Game
Each season, after surveying the class, we seek to take up a study that will challenge us and invite us in to a time of introspection regarding the intersection of theology and our daily lives.